Saturday, April 16, 2016

Meet Zarmeena Khan, such a strong girl...!!

Dear Zaree Khan!
Your story taught me how strong a girl can be, so that's why I am going to publish on my website. You are an inspiration. You surely have a long way to go, keep the spirit up, and fly high.
May Allah bless you with the best.  



I was doing my matriculation when I lost my mom to Cancer, after struggling for 4 years. It came as an awful shock since we always hoped she would be fine. But one day, whoosh, she was gone. It was 2012. They said that in 2012 the world would end, ours surely did.
Alongside my studies, I knew I had to look after my siblings now and manage the house too but how, I was clueless. My dad had to go to Germany due to some problems. So basically, it was just me with my siblings, minus both our parents, left high and dry. I still remember how I dragged through my Inter. I took admission in a private college to ensure my studies do not suffer. I would come home exhausted and take charge of the house; cook, clean and everything.
However, regardless of the ups and downs in life, I emerged victorious. Even though my father is back now, I am strong enough to face everything on my own. People taunted us but I made sure we pull through it all.
The biggest challenge in life is to support your own self. I was only 15 when I had to face such difficulties. I had to bid farewell to some of my dreams but I’m okay with that!
Despite all the hard comings, I always keep smiling. I believe that if you show the world you are happy, you will truly be happy. I know about my problems but I am glad my lips don’t!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates Design By Haris Ahmed